will there be a version for mac? pleaaase
The Pizza Situation
A downloadable The Pizza Situation for Windows
The Pizza Situation
It's a social networks simulator where you have to investigate and manipulate to get your ultimate goal: PIZZA. The game is a parody and critique of online culture with lots of curious characters, choices and humor.
They will not eat MY Pizza!
Play as Roni Mozzarello, an obsessive pizza freak, who is very excited to go to this Saturday’s University freshmen party where a very special pizza will be served. Seeing how the event page gets flooded with more and more attendants, he foresees how 6 individuals are going to eat the 6 pizza slices, and that’s something he cannot allow. Now he only has one goal: to prevent those 6 people from going to the party. How? Without stepping out of his room, using social networks. You'll have to investigate, manipulate, stalk and blackmail to obtain your precious pizza.
Use their own information against them
See a suspicious text? Save it! A compromising picture? Send it! All information can be used: get to know everybody and become a social hitman. Compare info across networks and contact their friends, help them out or antagonize them. You could find them a better plan or break their relationships: do whatever you can to prevent them from attending the party.
About the demo!
This demo is still an early WIP! We're still in early development and there are features that haven't been implemented yet. You're probably going to experience some bugs and lack of content. Also, some of the visuals are not finished and we're working on improving the overall game feel and engagement! The demo may be coming and going as we update the game further.
Supported languages are ENGLISH & ESPAÑOL
Follow & help us improve!
If you can leave your feedback, it would help us out so much. Please join our community to help us improve our game!
-also we post way too many memes lol
You can always find more info about the game and about us on our website thepizzasituation.com !
|Genre||Simulation, Adventure, Interactive Fiction, Puzzle|
|Tags||2D, Comedy, Detective, Narrative, Point & Click, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game was very fun to play!! Great concept and the art style looks very lively! Cannot wait for the finished product!
We really enjoyed playing & discussing The Pizza Situation on Indie Game Club (it’s like a book club for indie games)! Special thanks to the developers for joining us LIVE in the chat! You can watch it here:
Keep up with Indie Game Club from POTIONS & PIXELS here:
Omg this game is so amazing. Perfect and I can't wait for it to be finished. Kudos for the developer. I love the art and the gameplay. Extremely unique and fun. :D
Omg thank you so so much!!!<3 This really made our day! We'll keep working hard on it!:)
This game is awesome!!! I love it! The characters are great, the way one starts to use information is great, the way one gets that information is great! And, let's face it, the PIZZA IS GREAT! I will look forward to the full release!
Here, have a video of me playing the game, spoiler alert, there is a lot of PIZZA and questionable moral choices, HA!
Aaaah I enjoyed this demo a lot. Love the humor, the character design and everything! Can't wait to see the rest of the game *__*
A better instruction of the mechanics would be nice because i didn't exactly know how to use the social media stuff. And it was confusing that there were icons in the galaxy app that only showed an empty popup when clicked on.
Keep up the good work!
Yeah we've gotten that a bit so it's definitely something that we'll look into. Thank you so much for the feedback!!:)
Hello i may seem like an idiot asking this, but i cant get past the part where i should send the ex a photo, i cant freaking find it. XOXO
Hi there, no worries at all!:) You should look for Angelica's photo with necklace on her Galaxy profile (the one shown below) and send it to him. Anything else feel free to ask! We're here to help and learn from your comments
Played the game last year at Madrid Games Week, and the demo reinforces how much i need the full version and wait will be worth it. Things i want to comment based on the demo.
1) It really needs a better introduction to the use of the social media and why that dream about pizza being eaten needs to be a total jerk in social media. It need better contextualization of the introduction of the story and mechanics. For example, first Hitman showed how you can have multiple ways to kill the same target in the same scenario with a hint system and that introduces you to mechanics and so on.
2) Suggestion: Missable opportunities to create drama moments, like locking you from certain paths if you did something in the same chapter or another before.
3) Keep going into the interface design... I felt confused about the icons of Galaxy an its chat, which, yes, i know that they're parodying that website witch chat, but icaons can be msileading.
I understand fandoom is like, parodies of deep web, but it's difficult to read or navigate with so much details in the bacground.
Also, it's easy to get lost in Kiblitezer's usage and pages. Maybe change a little the background color if you're on "prost from thwe user" and "post about the user" and "pending"? Can't recall that happened or not, but hope if it isnt ther,e it can change so it can be more understandable.
Also, that Instagram parody, is very confusing about how the posts are arranged. A totally linear display with extendable comments sections could be more usable.
4) Accesibility options: Let us Zoom In or Zoom Out those websites. Also, i reincide with the readability of Fandoom.
5) Don't know if it's my PC, but image compression is making images somewhat pixelated?
6) If it wasn't so much of a hassle, a suggestion i would do is having the same character having diferent profile pictorues in Galaxy and Kiblitzer seeing they're done for different usage.
7) Another suggestion going into future chapters: let's not forget about characters from previous chapter. Like, that ex boyfriend from Chapter 1 could come back in another and try to frustrate your plans if you went for the "He totally simped for a girl she stalked" because he felt like you were laughing at him. This maybe be too ambitious and too much for just some feedback, but i wish i could talk more to Angelica Cocklire and Maya DiBella.
Hope this doesn't feel bad mothu or ill fated. I just love the idea, meassage, humor and art of this game and want to give my two cents if this can make a slightly better game.
Thank you so so much for the extensive feedback!! It's very helpful for us to take into account for future iterations
Hi. I played your game and recorded it on a video. I got a bug that opened the window many times and I could not do anything else. You can see it at the end of the video. If you want me to delete the video, let me know. Anyway, I enjoyed playing your game.
Hey thank you so much for playing! Just replied on discord, but in case this reaches you earlier, I'll look into the bug asap
Loved the demo! I'm definitely keeping an eye on the game because I'm sure the end result will be amazing! <3
Great game! Can't wait to see the rest
Game free of pineapple, recommended! 👍
Amazing can't wait for the release :)
Had a very fun time playing this demo! Can't wait for the final game. I loved manipulating people to get my precious pizza using my social networks, it's something I'd do in real life as well!
Congrats for the demo, looking forward to the release!